Mazda MX5 Super20 - SEMA 2010.
The Super20 name is a nod to the 20th Anniversary that Mazda’s Roadster celebrated in 2010.
Mazda USA decided to commemerate this at SEMA in 2010 with a pair of hotted up NC Roadsters.
This example comes with a tasty mods list:
- Cosworth Supercharger
- DPTune reflashed ECU
- Complete Racing Beat exhaust
- ACT organic street clutch
- MAZDASPEED coil overs
- Racing Beat hollow sway bars
- MAZDASPEED shock tower brace
- Power Slot slotted brake rotors
- StopTech DOT-compliant stainless steel brake lines
- StopTech street performance brake pads
- SpeedSource front brake ducts
- 16x9 Enkei RPF1
- Toyo Proxes RA-1 (245/45/16)